Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Long Haired Republican



So this is me, Bill "Hardcase" Gillen.

Well, I have not done much with this blog, but I'm thinking it's time to put it to use. My hair is long, and I don't really like it, but I'm not growing it for me. I'm growing it so somebody can have a wig made out of it that has cancer. Someone I think alot of is recovering from cancer, and at one point it did not look like she was going to make it. I decided to grow my hair and donate it in her memory. Well, Thank God it looks like she is gonna be alright. But my shop foreman's son just died of cancer, and he was only 9 years old, so I'll donate it to Locks Of Love soon in his memory.

I also have a blog at Gather.com and MyBoomerPlace.com also.

For 38 years I've trucked this whole country, from border to border and coast to coast. Guess I better get back on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment